Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sienna Strikes Again


sienna: check out my dior frock (don't tell anyone but I only chose Dior b/c kate moss wore it to the CFDA awards and hey, obviously copying her has been working, I'm totally like a style icon now!) oh yeah, did you guys notice I'm not wearing my engagement ring anymore? me & jude are so over.

stop right there sienna! that dress looks awfully familiar....


kate hudson: hey, look! that's the dress I'm wearing!



sienna: ....uh oh...um, right...but mine's not shiny...I'm a trendsetter, it's a whole new look, I call it "the original sienna miller look" the inspiration came to me in a dream, I swear!



kate: don't even try that sienna! came to you in a dream? please, you probably just fell asleep all alone watching me @ my premiere in MY DRESS! you are a big fat copycat!!!!



sienna: sigh, foiled again...I'm such a loser...and I don't even have jude to follow around anymore, what was I thinking breaking up with him! I'll never get a guy that famous again, I'll probably end up someone really lame now like.....like keving federline after britney comes to her senses and divorces him.

...you know what sienna? you totally deserve that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home